You can pay using Boleto,Visa, MasterCard, QIWI,Western Union, Maestro debit card,WebMoney and bank transfer.
More payment options will be available on AliExpress in the future.
1. Please be sure your address ,name and phone number is correct.
2. We can provide customized paint and decal, But it needs extra cost and more time, If you need, please contact us.
3. Please check the parcel before signing .If it is damaged, please refuse to sign it. Otherwise, we are not responsible for it once you sign it.
4.If you are satisfied with our service, please leave positive feedback five stars. If you are not satisfied with the items, please contact us before you leave the negative feedback, we will always try our best to solve the problem and we appreciate your positive feedback.
Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on AE because:
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping on AE, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on AE. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.